Please read the rules and regulations of the Bharat IAS Academy mentioned below, before applying for admission.
For taking admission, a candidate should apply only through the specific application form attached with the Information Bulletin.
Account Name : “Bharat IAS & KAS coaching classes Institute”.
Account Number : 31281298118
Branch Office : R T Nagar
Bank Name : State Bank of India
IFSC Code : SBIN0007982
1. Fees can be paid in cash or through Bank Draft or Pay Order in favour of “Bharat IAS & KAS coaching classes Institute” payable at Bangalore.
2. All payments are to be made in advance at the time of admission.
3. Three recent passport size photographs have to be submitted at the time of admission.
4. Admission formalities have to be completed two days before the commencement of the batch.
5. Documents to be submitted at the time of admission:
(i)For the Mains Programme: The proof of appearing in prelims (Photostat copy of admit card of Prelims)
(ii) For the Interview Guidance Programme: A candidate will have to submit proof of appearing Mains.
Rules and Regulations
1. A candidate is advised to deposit his/ her fees only after being thoroughly satisfied with the required enquiries.
2. Fees once paid cannot be refunded under any circumstances. The same cannot be adjusted towards any other course or fees.
*No request will be entertained in this regard.
3. If for any reason, the candidate discontinues the course, he will have no claim on refund of fees.